We are looking for entrants as well as preliminary round judges. If you wish to judge please contact the contest coordinators at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This award will showcase the shining excellence of published authors in novella and novel length romance fiction and mainstream fiction with a central romance. The entry deadline is April 15, 2017.
The categories are:
- Contemporary Series Romance
- Contemporary Single Title Romance (Over 70,000 Words)
- Mainstream Fiction with a Central Romance
- Historical & Regency (Both Series and Single Title)
- Romantic Suspense & Mystery with romantic elements(Over 70,000 Words)
- Paranormal/Time Travel/Fantasy/Futuristic Romance (Both Series and Single Title)
- Young Adult
- Erotic Romance
- Novella (Specify Category)(Over 15,000 to 40,000)
GLBT entries: Authors are to place their entries in the appropriate category
The preliminary round will be judged by booksellers, librarians, and romance readers. First, second, and third place will be awarded in each category. Highest score in each category will advance to the final round to be judge by the Top Pick Judge (TBA).
For a complete list of the rules and the official entry form, please visit: http://occrwa.org/contests/book-buyers-best/
If you need to contact the contest coordinators, Nikki Prince and/or Sabrina Sol please email: email@example.com